- VM-1 - it is used in mechanical oil vacuum pumps and in high-vacuum steam oil pumps.
- VM-1S - it is used as a working fluid in high-vacuum steam oil pumps, in mechanical vacuum pumps with oil seal.
- VM-3 - it is used as a working fluid in booster, pre-vacuum and steam jet pumps, in mechanical pumps with an oil seal.
- VM-4 - it is used in high-performance steam oil booster, auxiliary steam jet and special pre-vacuum pumps, for mechanical vacuum pumps with oil seal.
- VM-5 - used for lubrication, oil sealing and heat removal in mechanical vacuum pumps.
- VM-5s - it is used as a working fluid in high-vacuum steam-oil pumps (to create an ultra-high vacuum), in mechanical vacuum pumps with an oil seal.
- VM-6 - used for lubrication, oil sealing and heat removal in mechanical vacuum pumps.
- VM-11 - it is used as a working fluid in steam jet vacuum auxiliary pumps.
- VM-12G - designed for lubrication of special process equipment and bearings operating in vacuum.
Vacuum oils, as a rule, are used in the operation of vacuum pumps, for example, such as: mechanical with oil seal, steam and high-vacuum steam oil, booster, steam jet, as well as for filling vacuum measuring instruments (liquid type). In addition, mineral organophosphorus oils are used everywhere in vacuum technology today.
In the process of choosing vacuum oils, try not to be guided by individual features of the equipment, but to take into account the compatibility factor of the system with other equipment, the environment in it and the materials from which the seals are made.
It is known that vacuum oil in a mechanical vacuum installation increases the tightness of the working chamber and reduces the force applied to overcome friction processes.
The importance of vacuum oils for mechanical pumps can be found by evaluating the minimum saturated steam pressure, good hydrolytic stability when pumping a mixture of steam and air, viscosity, easy gas solubility and environmental safety.
Vacuum oils are characterized by the following main indicators:
- Possible degree of discharge;
- Stability of oxidative processes – determines the time performance of vacuum pumps;
- The operating time of the oils themselves in the system between measurements.
Now you understand that vacuum oil creates a special kind of medium from which, at normal temperature values, reduced vapor pressure can form. Vacuum oil is responsible for the formation of a high-quality vacuum, naturally, it also has high requirements: resistance to destruction, good lubricating properties, the ability to maintain low vapor pressure at extreme temperatures, aging resistance and, naturally, poor oxidizing ability.
Considering the above, before choosing any brand of oil, carefully read their specifications and remember that for each type of vacuum pump, its own oils are produced that are compatible with this equipment.
Therefore, do not forget to carefully read the technical documentation of the vacuum unit and strictly follow the manufacturer's recommendations.
Please note that the choice of vacuum oil directly depends on the type of use of the vacuum pump.
You can buy or find out the price of vacuum oils by calling us or filling out the feedback form below.